What qPCR assays do you offer?
Created by: Nicole Andrea Witzel
Modified on: Wed, 23 Sep, 2020 at 2:13 PM
Here is a list of all of the assays we offer at this time though we are always adding more! If you are interested in having us run a different assay, please contact us! We'd be happy to help!
Quantitative PCR Assays*
- Human (Homo sapiens)
- Cattle (Bos taurus)
- Pig (Sus domesticus)
- Dog (Canis familiaris)
- Sheep (Ovis aries)
- White-tailed deer (Odocoileus virginianus)
- Chicken (Gallus gallus)
- Canada Goose (Branta canadensis)
- Bullfrog (Lithobates catesbeianus)
- Red-legged Frog (Rana draytonii)
- Yellow-legged Frog (Rana muscosa)
- Common Carp (Cyprinus carpio)
- Silver Carp (Hypophthalmichthys molitrix)
- Bighead Carp (Hypophthalmichthys nobilis)
- Round Goby (Neogobius melanostomus)
- Burbot (Lota lota)
- Dolly Varden (Salvelinus malma)
- Arctic Char (Salvelinus alpinus)
- Northern Pike (Esox lucius)
- Round Whitefish (Prosopium cylindraceum)
- Chum Salmon (Oncorhynchus keta)
- Chinook Salmon (Oncorhynchus tshawytscha)
- Coho Salmon (Oncorhynchus kisutch)
- Arctic Grayling (Thymallus arcticus)
- Rainbow Trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss)
- Grass Carp (Ctenopharyngodon idella)
- New Zealand Mudsnail (Potamopyrgus antipodarum)
- Rusty Crayfish (Orconectes rusticus)
- Zebra Mussel (Dreissena polymorpha)
- Quagga Mussel (Dreissena bugensis)
* Please note, our assay lists are always growing in response to client requests and our own research and development. Do not hesitate to contact us if your needs include assays for other species.
Nicole is the author of this solution article.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.